Recruitment Target Reached | 招募人數達標
Thank you for your interest in participating. Our current recruitment target has been reached.
Content | 研究內容
- This is an open-label randomised controlled study. Recruited subjects include adult subject ≥18 years. Eligible subjects will be randomly allocated (1:1) randomised into two groups.
- Group 1: a single full dose of intradermal (ID) Comirnaty (0.3mL)
- Group 2: a single full dose of intramuscular (IM) Comirnaty (0.3mL)
- IgG and micro-neutralisation antibody titres against the wildtype and variants will be assayed. Subgroup analysis of the T-cell function will be performed. Safety data will be assessed.
- We plan to recruit a total of at least 100 subjects (50 subjects in each group).
- All ID vaccine will be delivered via the MicronJet needle.
- All 100 recruited subjects will be follow-up and assessed for a total of 28 days, 6 months and 12 months post vaccination for clinical efficacy, immunogenicity and safety.
- All 100 subjects will have blood taken at baseline, day 28 (+/- 2 days), 6 months (+/- 2 weeks) and 12 months (+/- 2weeks) after vaccination.
Venue | 地點
HKU Community Vaccination Centre at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
1/F, Tower A
Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
1 Nam Fung Path
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Enquiries | 聯絡研究團隊
If you have any further question about this study, please contact study nurse Ms Polly Pang at HKU Department of Medicine:
+852 6925 6281